Now with the Recycle bin feature in your Android smartphone, you can easily protect your data from being deleted by yourself or anyone else. And this process is extremely easy and is based only on a simple Android app that will temporarily store deleted files that you can restore. Just follow the steps below to proceed. For this, you have to use the dumpster app.
Back up photos and videos
After installing the app, this app will automatically backup and store all the erased content you have, so that you can easily get back the pictures and videos. Thus the dumpster is a safe place for all your personal photos and information.
Protect your photos
Personal photos and videos are information that needs to be kept confidential. With the help of Dumpster’s premium app Lock Feature, you can ensure the safety of your personal photos. To see any of your dumpster data, your 4 digits lock screen access code is required, ie your photos are more secure.
Instantly reinstall deleted apps
Reinstall App with Dumpster is very simple, for this you just have to go to your Dumpster Recycle Bin, click on the app you want to remove, it will reappear instantly on your device. Dumpster provides backup for all deleted App, Pictures, videos, documents, and other content.
Features of the dumpster:
- This does not require routing, but if you do, you will get better performance.
- Internet connection is not absolutely necessary for this.
- Using it, you can recover NEW: uninstalled apps.
- Backup your Android easily.
- Restore important files, pictures, videos instantly.
- Free of cost.
- Auto Clean Options Available
- Cloud storage
- Lock screen
- Custom Thems and Design
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Steps to install and use a dumpster
- First, download and install the Dumpster app from the Play store.
- Now when you open the app, the long-term consent will be displayed, either waste a lot of your time reading those people or simply click agree and proceed.
- Now in the next step, select the media you want to store in the app which gets deleted from your storage.
- Now, this app is ready to store all the data is deleted in your Android device.
Note: If your Android is rooted you can give superuser access to this app for better working of this app.
FAQs related to Recycle Bin:
If considered as a Recycle Bin definition, we can say that “Recycle Bin is a tool with which we can restore our deleted files and folders again. In this, every file deleted from the computer is saved, which we can open and restore at any time later.
If we want to retrieve the deleted files and folders from the computer, then we have to double-click the Icon of the Recycle Bin in the computer, which opens the Recycle Bin. After that we can easily restore it by going to Restore Menu, after restore, that folder reaches its previous place.
Most people know that once a folder or file is deleted from the mobile, it cannot be recovered, but this is not the case. You can also retrieve deleted files or folders using the recycle bin on Android devices.
Some latest smartphones like Samsung, Apple, etc are now providing the recycle bin feature on their smartphone but not all the android phones have the recycle bin feature. In Samsung, you can find the recycle bin easily in your gallery, when you delete anything a new folder generally named “recently deleted” is automatically created.